Common Pests – Ants
Have you noticed a trail of ants leading into your house? Are there ants in the pantry or on your counter? Ants like food and so if they find it, they are going to tell all of their little ant friends where to go. What can you do to keep them away?
- Keep food in sealed containers that are kept clean on the outside
- Keep fruit in the refrigerator
- Don’t leave dirty dishes out
- Keep counter tops clean; clean up grease and spills
- Rinse out empty soft drink containers
- Caulk cracks and crevices, around pipes or wires that enter the house, as well as around windows and doors
- If ants are found in a potted plant, submerge the pot in water with a few drops of liquid soap for 20 minutes
- Reduce outdoor ant populations where possible
Our Clients Say it Best
We have used Inman-Murphy for termite service since 2001. They have always provided excellent customer service and worked with us around our residents’ schedule. Whether it’s after regular business hours, or on the weekend, they are responsive to our needs with a pleasant attitude.–Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab
Inman Murphy has protected our home and family for years. With their attention to detail, technicians identify potential problems and stop them before they result in costly repairs. From termites to spiders, we know Inman-Murphy’s is there for us.–Doug Force, Homeowner
The Memphis Zoo has been using the services of Inman-Murphy for our pest control needs for over four years. It is important to us that pest control not only be timely and effective, but that it also must be done carefully and safely, so it will pose no threat to our staff, animals, or visitors. We have been very pleased with the service we have received from Inman-Murphy and would recommend them highly.–James B. Jalenak , CAO, Memphis Zoo
Get Your Free Estimate
Discover how Inman-Murphy Pest Control can create a safer environment and help protect your property investment with a free on-site estimate.