Commercial Pest Control Services for Memphis Offices
Are rodents or insects invading your office building? Pest issues left uncontrolled can become a menace to employees and an embarrassment when they present themselves in front of clients or customers.
If you’re experiencing unwanted pests in your office building, Inman-Murphy Termite & Pest Control can help you control any pest problem through customized treatment plans and preventive solutions. Let your pest issue be our problem to solve.
Get your free estimate for services for your office building.
There is no “one-size-fits-all” solution for pest control. Variables such as the size and location of your office building are factors in how we help you achieve the best results. When you choose Inman-Murphy, we create a personalized plan based on your pest problem and your office building’s needs.
- Indoor Pest Elimination – We find where pests are hiding and use safe, effective solutions to treat the problem.
- Outdoor Protection – Pests can sneak inside through cracks in the foundation, windows, or doors. We examine the perimeter of your building to locate where pests are entering and offer solutions to solve the problem.
- Preventive Treatment Solutions – Our goal is to keep pests from entering your office and disturbing employees and clients. Preventive treatment plans offer an extra layer of protection to keep pests from coming back.
- Experienced Technicians to Serve You – All of our technicians are trained in pest control management and work with you to create the most effective way to treat your problem and keep your office pest-free.
Safe, Effective Solutions Keeps Your Office and Clients Safe
The best part? Our pest control solutions are completely safe for you and safe for your clients and customers. The solutions we use are eco-friendly which means they don’t harm humans or the environment.
You can rest assured your pest problems will be eliminated without concern of causing harm to staff or clients in your office.
Treatments Are Fast, Effective, and Non-Invasive
We work hard so you can keep working. Our team is trained to develop a treatment plan and handle pest control solutions without causing disruptions to your work day. We’re fast, effective, and our non-invasive treatments will get the job done right.
Call Us for Pest Elimination at the First Signs
You may think seeing a pest or two may not be a big deal, but pest issues can quickly spiral out of control when they’re not caught early. Advanced infestations can prove difficult to remove.
The following are a few signs you may have pests:
- Pest sightings
- Dead pests indoors
- Pest droppings
- Evidence of nests
- Odd smells or sounds
Call the professionals at Inman-Murphy at the first sign of pests in your office. We’ll keep the issue from getting worse.
Office Building Commercial Pest Control FAQs
The following are common questions about commercial pest control services in office buildings.
- What kinds of pests invade office buildings?
While office buildings don’t seem like the ideal environment for insects or wild animals, they offer the basic list of essentials making them great hideaways for rodents, bugs, and other pests. Many office buildings contain climate-controlled temperatures and readily available food and shelter. This makes them an inviting location for many pests, including:
- Bed bugs
- Rates and mice
- And more
- What can I do to prevent pests in my business?
The first step to pest control is prevention. The following are a few simple steps to help keep your office building pest-free:
- Make sure your office is routinely cleaned by a professional cleaning crew to clear away food sources or scraps used for nesting. This includes cleaning public eating areas and kitchenettes where scraps or crumbs are likely to build up.
- Ask employees to keep food sealed and properly stored.
- Dispose of garbage regularly in sealed containers.
- Seal cracks and holes on the exterior of the building, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Check the building for proper drainage away from the foundation. Fix or install gutters and diverts to keep water away from the building.
- Can I treat my own pest problems?
Due to the significant impact one or two pests can have on a business, regular service by a licensed and experienced pest professional is recommended. Hiring a professional company like Inman-Murphy will help make sure your building is thoroughly inspected for pests and treated throughout the year to alleviate current problems and prevent future infestations.
- What happens during the first appointment?
When you schedule an appointment with Inman-Murphy for office building commercial pest control services, an experienced technician will arrive on time to assess your current pest issues. They’ll examine the building to locate the source of any pest issues, including where they may enter from the outdoors. Your treatment plan will include eliminating current pests and making sure they don’t return with preventive treatment plans.
- Do you offer continual treatment plans?
Yes. Because pests in an office building can become a big problem fast, we offer continual treatment plans to make sure pests don’t return. Our experienced technicians will assess your building and pest issues to create a personalized treatment plan with preventive treatment options throughout the year.
- Are the pest control treatments safe for use around people?
Absolutely. We only use safe and effective pest control solutions to ensure employees and clients in your office building will not be harmed. While effective at eliminating pests, our solutions are eco-friendly and don’t cause harm to human or pets. In no time at all, your office building will be pest-free and you can continue doing business as normal.
- Are your pest control services guaranteed?
At Inman-Murphy, we guarantee you’ll be completely satisfied with our commercial pest control services. We’ll keep coming back until a pest issue is resolved.
Get Rid of Pests for Good
with Inman-Murphy Pest Control
Request a Free Estimate
Call us at (901) 388-0852 or request a free estimate
Serving Memphis businesses and all surrounding area—including Bartlett, Collierville, Germantown, and Millington
8005 Veterans Pkwy
Millington, TN 38053
Our Clients Say it Best
We have used Inman-Murphy for termite service since 2001. They have always provided excellent customer service and worked with us around our residents’ schedule. Whether it’s after regular business hours, or on the weekend, they are responsive to our needs with a pleasant attitude.–Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab
Inman Murphy has protected our home and family for years. With their attention to detail, technicians identify potential problems and stop them before they result in costly repairs. From termites to spiders, we know Inman-Murphy’s is there for us.–Doug Force, Homeowner
The Memphis Zoo has been using the services of Inman-Murphy for our pest control needs for over four years. It is important to us that pest control not only be timely and effective, but that it also must be done carefully and safely, so it will pose no threat to our staff, animals, or visitors. We have been very pleased with the service we have received from Inman-Murphy and would recommend them highly.–James B. Jalenak , CAO, Memphis Zoo